Wow...they sure are thorough!

One of my first grade team members from my old school just got a call from Germany...the principal at my new school asking alllll about me! I will be super ecstatic if I get this position because they suuuuuuure are doing their homework when it comes to figuring out whether or not they want to hire me. If I get through all these hoops, I think I can officially do some major horn tootage!

Part of me is nervous that there is a reason they are going through all these extra lengths to check out my skills
maybe they have concerns about me
maybe they are hesitant
but...
I am confident that my references will be pretty darn convincing!

7 comments:

itsawrap said...

That's a good sign if they're calling your references. Yippee!

Nicolasa said...

Good Luck Katie! I think that is a good thing that they are checking into your references because at least now you know they take who they hire very seriously and it will give even more of a reason to celebrate when you get it!

Karin Katherine said...

Good Luck Katie!

Jen said...

I think it's a good sign they are interested in you!! Hope you hear something soon!! Yay!!!

Beth P. said...

Woo-hoo! I don't think they'd be checking your references so thoroughly if they weren't interested. Good Luck!!!

Leah said...

I think it's a great sign! It means they are interested! :-D

Erica Thomas said...

Excellent! I can't wait to hear how it turns out!