Ahhh...Jillian Michaels never fails in completely kicking my butt. Sadly, her Shred workouts are now more difficult for me than they were when I first purchased the DVD. I did her Level 2 workout today and whew...the walking pushups were not happening! I feel like I have increased my lower body strength, but my upper body strength needs some serious help!
I always feel like doing one of her Shred workouts is not enough because they only last about 20 minutes, yet by the time I am finished my body is screaming, so I never end up doing anything else. I should...but I don't.
I've got a Skype appt. with my advisor tonight and I will actually be skyping into a class for the first time! He said he is putting my on the big projection screen so I can introduce myself to the class and then I am going to participate in some partner/small group instructions. (Better make sure I look decent for the big screen!) Despite the fact that it will be at 7 on a Saturday night because of the time difference, and I would rather be out with my teacher friends who will be chilling at the local bar, I am really excited to see what it's like to be part of the class.
Still hoping for job news on Monday!!

3 comments:
Yup, I did Level 2 today too and JM kicked my butt. The military presses got me. But I love that strong feeling I have afterwards.
Um Level 2 always kills me. I don't know what it is about that level (I think the walking push ups and that crazy jump thing where you are in a push up position) but anyway she kills me. I try to do some cardio FIRST because after I would never do anything. I hope you hear job news on Monday and good luck with the Skype class tonight, so crazy.
Ugh! Level 2 IS A KILLER! I hear it is harder than Level 3... I have yet to get there! I, too, have poor upper body strength!
Post a Comment