Bloggy Awards and ExPat articles

Thanks a million to everyone who commented on my post from yesterday about teacher preparation. I am still interested in hearing about other experiences in teacher prep programs, so if you haven't commented yet you still can ====> click here.

Also a big thanks to Nicolasa from Low Expectations for bestowing upon me two fantastic bloggy awards. I am particularly excited about the first one because I have never seen it before.

This award goes to Loyal Bloggy Followers
I would like to pass this award to:
and

They were two of my very first followers and I can always count on great comments from them both. If you are a loyal follower of Sneaker Teacher too, go ahead and grab the award for yourself as well! Leave me a comment telling me what parts of Sneaker Teacher you like and feel free to leave comment love as often as you like so I know you are following! :0)

The rules for accepting the Your Blog is Fabulous Award are to list 5 things that you are obsessed with and pass the award to 5 blogs that are **fabulous**

oBsEsSiOnS!!

1. I would have to say I am pretty obsessed with blogging. The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is check to see if I have gotten any comments. Since Germany is so far ahead of the US, I usually get comments while I am sleeping, so it's fun to wake up and receive some love <3.

2. amazon.de and Amazon Prime shipping. I have ordered a LOT of books since we moved here because I need textbooks for my classes. With a free trial of Amazon Prime, I get next day shipping for FREE.

3. Nutella-it's amazing.

4. Baking-I have not baked in months because it has been months since I have had an oven! I love making treats like decorated sugar cookies, banana bread with cream cheese frosting, cupcakes, birthday cakes, and most of all cake balls. If you don't know what a cake ball is please visit www.bakerella.com.
I also love eating said treats.

5. SKYPE- I heart skype for so many reasons. I love to see my mom's face. I love to see my bff Cristina's face. I love to participate in doctoral classes in Portland when I am sitting in my office in Germany. Technology is SO cool!

I would also like to pass this award to:
Peanut Butter & Jenny- a peanut butter lover & future teacher (girl after my own heart!)
All the Weigh- a girl on a weight loss journey lovin' life in NYC
{ae Filkins}- what would we do without Friend Makin' Mondays?
Theta Mom- this cool mama tried out for the Radio City Rockettes
Windowboxes and Weissbier- a fellow Expat living in Germany

Mixing it up a little...did you notice not all of these bloggers are teachers this time???

Last but not least, I am very excited because I submitted a piece to an online Expat forum and I just found out it was published with October's articles!
Check it out here

8 comments:

Formerly known as Frau said...

Great article reminds me of our container delivery but without the humor! Chaos!

Theta Mom said...

I used to be a teacher, does that count? LOL
Thanks so much for this award! BTW, I love nutella, too. :) Blogging IS very addictive, but very fun. Thanks again for spreading the bloggy love my way!

Leah said...

I was just in Ireland, and everyone was eating Nutella, so I had to try it, and it's wonderful. :-D My family in Ireland was asking if we had it in the states, and I told them no. Sure enough, when I got home and was watching TV, a commercial for Nutella came on. I guess we DO have it here and I didn't even know it. :-D It really is delicious. :-D

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog from my daugher's blog (Windows and Weissbier) and will forward it to my other teacher daughter. Love it!!

Amber Filkins said...

Thanks so much for the award! I'm 1/2 way to being a teacher, if that counts! I just have to get my credential if I wanna teach now. Got the 4 year in Liberal Studies {for teaching}. :)

Love your blog too! :)

Jenny said...

bah, congrats on the awesome awards girlie and thank you so much for passing one along to me :) I am honored!!!!

Hope you're having a very merry hump day!!

Jen said...

Thank Katie for the award!! Honestly I feel honored!! I too check my blog in the morning. It's really sad that I check it in the morning, when I get home from school and then again before I go to bed!!

Kelly said...

Yay thanks for the award! I am only loyal because you are awesome and have such a fun blog to read!