Lessons from the Field

Check out my "Lessons from the Field" interview on Cerftification.com.

Tell me what you think!

4 comments:

Nicolasa said...

Pretty cool! Great advice!

Kelly said...

I love it! I bet EVERYONE says classroom management about that first year question. I had such a hard class and NO idea how to deal with all of their issues. I was much more scared of parents then too. I still don't love to break bad news to parents (and sadly we do that A LOT in K) but I know how to do it a lot better.

Sandy said...

Wonderful answers, Katie! And, I don't think I told you Congratulations on being on the list of teacher blogs! You are already an inspirtation to so many others!

Sarah said...

Hi there! Thanks for your comment. And... you wouldn't happen to be teaching in the southwest of Germany in a little village nestled among the Black Forest, would you? I ask because I graduated from there ;)