Friend Makin' Monday

This week's theme for Friend Makin' Monday is:
If you were in a movie, which movie would you want to live in?

Check out Amber's blog to see the rest of the answers.

I would have to say that I would choose to be in the original Step Up.
I would love to attend a school were dancing and choreographing was part of my education! Of course, as long as we are playing make believe, I would have fantastic dancing talents like Jenna Dewan.


Not to mention that dancing with this guy would be pretty fantastic...
::sigh::



It would also be pretty fun to live in Clueless. I would die for Cher's closet!

12 comments:

MrsM said...

Hmm, I haven't seen it. Sounds interesting though-maybe I'll have to take a peek! Happy FMM!

MadeInCanarias said...

I love Step Up.

Courtney said...

love this movie...and clueless. I would love that closet too! [what girl wouldn't?]

Kelli said...

I've never seen this movie...maybe I'll have to check it out. Yes, Cher's closet would be nice, with current fashion styles of course.

The Royal Family said...

oh oh, both are good choices. Brandy @ The Buzz

AndreaLeigh said...

I've never seen it, but it looks good. I love dance movies. I need to rent this.

Unknown said...

Never have saw the movie.But clueless would be fun. I have to agree though dancing next to him would be a highlight of my century.

Danae Hudson said...

I've never seen this movie, but I know about it (MTV movies!!). I would love to be in a school that did dance. I used to dance as a child and I wish I would have stuck with it.

HAPPY FMM!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I hadn't even thought of this movie! Awesome choice!! To move like that ... :)

Happy FMM

Tasha said...

sounds good i got to put this one on my movie list

Unknown said...

Clueless is a great movie! I have not seen step-up. Your right cher's closet would be lots of fun. Imagine pressing a button and having all those outfits to choose from.

Beth P. said...

It would be amazing to be able to go to a school like that! How fun would that be?! Great choice, I didn't even think of something like that.

Clueless would be fun. I would love to hang out with a young Paul Rudd!

Thanks for visiting earlier :-)