Cute

One of the students in the class I was working in today returned from the bathroom and proclaimed, "The toilet is overfloating!"
Thought that was pretty cute.

I still have not heard anything with regards to the job I interviewed for... I emailed the special services teacher to see if she would give me the dish, but all she could say was that she made her recommendation after meeting with the principals on Friday and that is all she knows. The director is still MIA so I guess nothing is going to happen until he returns.

So until Monday...I wait!

We've got a German lesson tonight and to be honest I am not all that excited about. I was kind of a boob today after work and caught up on some shows...The Biggest Loser & 90210. If anyone is into TBL and wants to discuss what went down I am still in disbelief! I went for an hour long walk outside and almost froze my buns off! Feels like we skipped fall and went straight to winter! Maybe Germany doesn't do fall..who knows! I would love to hit the gym tonight since I was lazy and snacking all afternoon, but no time for that because Martin comes at 7 to teach us to Deutsch zu sprechen.

Now, I am off to make some tacos for my hubs so that he can eat before German time.

2 comments:

Leah said...

We haven't had fall in MN either. September was hot and now it's snowing. Not cool! I want fall!
:-D

B. Wilson @ Windy {City} Wilsons said...

Hi, I'm living in Germany for 6 months (go back to US in March 2010) and I'm learning German. I'm also a teacher in the U.S. and feel so out of whack not teaching this year! Anyway, German is tough... I relate to you big time!