
Today's theme for Friend Makin' Monday is:
What are your hobbies?
What do you wish you knew how to do?
Hobbies
blogging! :0)
working out
reading
baking/cookie decorating
being crafty like stamping or scrapbooking
volunteering for Special Olympics
In a Perfect world I would be able to:
sew & quilt
do my own blog makeovers
decorate with style and chic-ness
play an instrument, preferably the piano and sing too!
paint or draw really well
Check out the rest of the posts at Amber's blog!
P.S. The goal for this Friend Makin' Monday is to get up to 50 followers! One more to go as of posting time! I mean ideally more than that, but I am just rounding up to the closest 10 right now!

11 comments:
Great list! I am your newest follower! Looks like you are at 51 now! Stop by my blog and join with me! http://raisingbabycheap.blogspot.com
Ooh, I would love to be able to do my own blog makeovers, too! Although, if I had that skill, I'd probably be doing it all the time, driving my followers crazy. Nice to "meet" you!
Cookie Decorating sounds like so much fun!! It would make a great girls night!! :)
I would love to do my own blog make over!!
51 followers good job!
swing by to see my list
The Buzz, Brandy
your going to have 52 in 3....2....1...
Mmm. I'd love to eat the cookies you bake and decorate!
I would love to play the piano too! I have always thought about that but completely forgot to put it on my list!
Happy FMM! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I am getting my Master's degree in Teacher Leadership. I wish working out would be a hobby for me. =) I do like to decorate cookies though. =) I have a college friend that is living in Germany for her husbands job. Good luck on your interview this week! I'd love to hear how it goes. =)
congrats on making it to over 50 followers! thanks for volunteering for the special olympics. i am a social worker for the mentally retarded and i appreciate your volunteering on their behalf. they get such joy out of that day and relationship!
Hooray for 50! I'm getting there too!
Happy FMM!
I think I'm the only one that didn't put anything about quilting...oh well. What a great list. I love to bake but I'm not so good at the cookie decorating. I would love to be though! Have a great day!
Great List!! I am going to try to put up my FMM post but I am really sleepy so I don't know if it will happen!!
Congrats on surpassing your goal!! Very exciting!!!
There you go! Now you have 54!! :)
Great list. Have I ever told you just how adorable you are?? I think you are!
Oh how I wish 'working out' would have made my list. Um. ya... didn't exactly jump to the front of my mind as a hobby. lol
Post a Comment