
The theme for this week's Friend Makin' Monday is...
things that make you happy
Check out all of the other responses on Amber's blog.
1. my husband
2. my family
3. my BFF Cristina
4. being a teacher

5. getting into my cozy bed at night
6. reading/learning

13 comments:
Oooh, I like your books picture - some of those books are on my to-be-read list also!! Love the name of your blog, it's so cute! Nice to "meet" you!
How could I have forgotten reading! I love it. A nice cozy bed is really joyful too. And wow, how cool that you are teaching in Germany!!
Great list and beautiful pictures! Family, friends and books are on my list too :)
Ha! I wish that was my room, sorry to mislead you. It is a room that I love and would love to have. Thanks for stopping by...come over anytime!
What a great list! How much fun is it to teach in Germany? I did my teaching internship in Belgium and it was awesome!
I love your list! Hope that you're having a wonderful Monday :)
Great list! And might I say, your hubby is such a cutie! And YOU are such a cutie. You guys are the cutest couple, seriously.
Happy Monday!
Great List!! I think teachers are amazing people:) Happy FMM!!!
How did I leave reading off my list?!
love the books!! Great list! Happy FMM!!
Your family is so cute, and so is your blog. Glad I stopped by!
Happy FMM! You and your husband are so darn cute together! Wonderful pictures and great list!
what great pictures. the books look interesting, too! :)
Post a Comment