
graphic from www.busyteacherscafe.com
I don't know how many of you will be doing the blog thing tomorrow, so I'd like to wish you all a
Happy Thanksgiving!
How sad to be in a country without Thanksgiving. I will be going into work tomorrow and sitting through German class tomorrow night instead of enjoying a nice home cooked turkey dinner.
:: sigh ::
Please enjoy some stuffing and sweet potatoes for me!
But truthfully, I don't need the meal in order to reflect on what I am thankful for.
I would love to spend the day with my family, but I am thankful I will get to see them in less than a month over Christmas break!
Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! I think the hardest part is holidays away from family and traditions.
Happy Thanksgiving Katie.
We will give a toast to you and maybe I can even fed ex you the kids Thanksgiving meal because really, they won't be eating it!
Sorry about your lack of Thanksgiving :( I spent one Thanksgiving in Australia where they don't celebrate it either and it was a bummer BUT it was one of my friend's birthdays so we celebrated anyways haha, I didn't have work either...or class...study abroad was a little different than real life haha
Post a Comment