I heart Monsters


Monster cookies that is.....

I was a little nervous about my baking venture today (see previous post) given the different German ingredients and using an oven that measures degrees in Celsius instead of Farenheit, but they came out perfectly if I do say so myself. I only made 6 (they were ginormous) and bagged up the rest of the dough to send home with my girlfriends since I don't have a freezer. The recipe is supposed to make 24 jumbo cookies and unless you have a some teenage boys that frequent your house, I can't imagine making all the cookies at once. Six was plenty and having more of those puppies lying around the house would be dan-ger-ous!

Snaps for Ashlee's recipe! I would definitely make these again!
How fun to use seasonal/red & green/pink & white M&M's too!

This is an image of a "professional" cookie from the cookie shop I used to work at in college.
Hopes's Cookies are the best!

These is one of my cookies
slightly larger, but lookin' good!

I think I just need to work my M&M placement on the tops!

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

they look fantastic! i'm glad your german substitutions worked out for you :)

Nicolasa said...

WOW! Those look amazing!!!

Julianne Hendrickson said...

fun!! i would have made all 24 :) we are cookie monsters over here! great job!!

Beth P. said...

Yum! M&M's are my favorite. Those look great, nice job!

Christie said...

I love monster cookies too. Those look DELICIOUS!