Not only did I get sent home today because I was "exposed" to the flu, but my school has decided to close for the rest of the week to allow students and staff to completely recover. Apparently around 30% of the study body has been absent which is what prompted this decision.
I am hoping that given it's a private school that doesn't mean we are adding those days to the end of the year....
Well, that means all of my doctoral papers should be getting done this week!
and....
It means I get to be home all day on Thursday when my kitchen is finally installed! Make sure to check back on Friday for some pics!! :0)

8 comments:
OK, now I am REALLY jelaous...have a great week catching up!
So, I'm going to hope with you that this missed week doesn't get added, because that would really suck. But enjoy the week off! Like Julianne about me, I'm pretty jealous!
Good for you for reducing your diet coke intake! That's a tough one, I'm sure.
Regarding cereals, I actually have done a few posts about them (type in "cereal" on my blog search), but mainly I say to look for the cereals with 10g of sugar or less per servings, 100mg or less sodium, and the first ingredient whole grain.
*fingers crossed* you dont catch the bug, but YAY for watching them put in your new kitchen!! :-)
Thanks for visiting! Cant wait to read more!
YAY! Mini Vacation for you! :-D
Well, this is awesome news...just make sure you don't get the flu! :)
Have a great week...it sounds like there's some good stuff happening..
Wow, our principal has been sending teachers home or pleading with us to stay home but no shutting down of the school. I have had at least one student absent everyday for the past 4 weeks.
Can't wait to see your kitchen!
I am blogging for my graduate class and I stumbled onto your blog. I teach in Missouri and we have had the flu bug going around as well, but it is getting much better. We haven't been able to get our of school yet. I am very jealous of you. Good luck with your kitchen and I hope your stay healthy.
Post a Comment