Today not only did I drive by myself for the very first time since moving here three months ago, but I also got my first haircut and "blondening" since moving here as well. My friend gave me the name of her girl, so I made an appointment at her salon since I don't work on Fridays. I actually ended up subbing two periods today in the afternoon, but my appt. was at 9, so I was able to do both. Since we only have one car, I dropped my husband at work and then drove to the salon which is very close to his office. I was a nervous wreck to drive alone because the roads are very windy and narrow in some towns and there are many people out walking/biking. Fortunately, I made it home without getting lost.
Let's just take a moment to give thanks for the invention of GPS!
I had my previous hair stylist girl Cari write down the color formula she used so that I could bring it to my new stylist in Germany. Yvie, who I went to this morning, said their colors are very different, so I was a bit worried, but I am really happy with the results.
She was super sweet and she gave me her private number so I can call her at home and make an appointment for her to do my hair at her house next time which will be much cheaper than the salon. I had to pay 95 Euros which is a lot, but I am used to paying a ton in the US too, so I wasn't that flabbergasted when she told me the price. Apparently, it would only be 50 Euros if I went to her house. Next time I would like to do that for sure.
Got a little Photo Booth happy, but here are some pics.
Likey? No Likey?




8 comments:
Love it ! I was so scared the first time I went to salon here. Even with my formula in hand I didn't want to come out looking like the people that hang out at the train station! My girl only does one color no highlights. 95 Euros ouch!! That's alot!
It looks great! I really like the blond.
:-D
Katie:
It looks so good...
~Hugs
That looks great! I would have been nervous doing something like that for the first time there, too.
SUper cute!!! Great work! :)
Yay, your hair looks great! It's always scary to switch salons!
Came across your blog by reading someone else's. Wanted to say that your hair looks great! Enjoyed reading your blog.
I likey!! SO cute!! Makes me want to cut my hair!!!
Post a Comment