It's the first day of school but for some reason I have not prepared anything and have not gotten the classroom ready at all. I have children who are severely misbehaving and the principal decides to come in for an observation visit.
My. Worst. Nightmare.
But last night's was just odd. More funny actually. I was in my classroom setting up (which I have plans to do with my classroommate (I think I just made that word up) on Thursday and I was hanging photos of all of the suitors from the Bachelorette on the walls. I had a big string and then their photos were hanging from it so I could display all their faces on the wall. Then I went outside and met up with my principal who had some serious summer weight loss and who was telling me about how she got fit. Cardio is out, she said. Rock climbing and barre work are how to get it done. And, eating high protein meals every two hours. Then an anteater crossed our paths as we walked on the playground.
Where does this stuff come from?
When I went back into my classroom, there were three beds lined up in front of the whiteboard instead of desks and Mr. Sneaker was taking a nap in one of them.
Yeah.
Super duper weird, right?
Do you have back to school dreams or nightmares?
Will you be tuning into the Bachelorette finale tonight?

3 comments:
That is one weird back to school dream! I haven't had any yet but I'm sure they will come. I usually don't have anything that bizarre though!
Raye
The Caffeinated Teacher
Hahaha, I am going to e-mail you my response to this :)
At the beginning of July I had several nights of back to school dreams, in all of which I had done no prep or even arranged the desks. Ugh!
After I was hired at a new district, I had a similar dream only in that one my most difficult student from my old school showed up to my new one! Aaaackkkk!
Post a Comment