I have to pack my suitcase tonight because I work until 4 tomorrow and our flight leaves around 6:30, so we are going to be pretty rushed. The airport is not far, but I still want to be organized rather than crazed! I love that the flight is super short and yet we will be in a whole other country!
Last night's zucchini bread experiment was a great success. It really tasted good and was super moist. I brought some to school today with some honey butter and it was gobbled up! I love baking, but I have a hard time resisting the temptation to each all of whatever goody I decide to make, so I always like to pack some up to share at school. People have finally stopped asking me if it's my birthday whenever I bring something because they have realized I just really like to bake.
Not too sure if I will be posting from Amsterdam, although it's possible because I am bringing my computer in order to try and skype for my class on Thursday morning. Should be interesting, but I will at least go prepared and try to make it happen!
Tschüss! (that means bye in German!)

3 comments:
Have fun....keep Mr. Sneaker away for the red light they will eat him up!! Safe travels!
Holland is beautiful -- I'm sure you'll love it!
Aw, so jealous you'll be in another country on a short flight- one very cool thing about living in Europe. I hope you have fun!
Post a Comment