400 posts on Sneaker Teacher!!
Starting out with many posts that didn't get too much action because there weren't many followers back then. In honor of all those posts that barely got viewed, I thought I would link of to a few of the very first ones...
Very first post : Back to School
I think my blog has changed a lot since I first began writing it. Sometimes I like the direction is has taken, sometimes I don't. Sometimes I wish I had more great kid stories to share or more creative teaching ideas. This year, it has been hard to write posts like that because my teaching role has changed. I am looking forward to some fun posts starting in September when I start Kindergarten!
Thanks to all you readers who take the time to read my posts. Thanks for the comments. Thanks for caring!


4 comments:
Congrats...400 post! Hope you have a great weekend.
Congratulations Katie, on the success of your blog, and on the kindergarten job! Have a great summer!
Congratulations on four hundred posts! Looking forward to the next four hundred :)
Happy 400th post! I don't think I even knew you'd been blogging for so long. I am SOOO excited for you to teach kindergarten next year. I think you may learn to love it :) I hope I can be helpful and i know you'll make me a better teacher by reading your blog!
Post a Comment