Today I taught my students the phonics version of who let the dogs out (which you can see in the video I posted the other day).
One of my energetic little boys said, hey I know that song...it's from The Hangover. That's a grownup movie.
Now, if you have seen The Hangover, you KNOW that it is not exactly appropriate for FIVE year olds and despite having seen it more than once, I don't recall that song being in it. So, not only did this kiddo's parents allow him to watch it once, but enough times to remember the soundtrack....yikes!

2 comments:
Ohmygosh!!! Terrible!!!!
Is that song Dr. Jean by the way? I want to teach my kids too. I need to figure out all the motions first though. Oh yes and get the song haha.
My 16year old barely just saw that movie! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment