MckLinky Blog Hop

Welcome Blog Hoppers!
This week's theme is encouragement

My encouragement comes in the form of a quote. I love this quote because it was one that my husband said to me when we were in college, before we were even dating. (He had a crush on me but was still trying to seal the deal and ask me out). To top it off, it was said by Dr. Seuss and what elementary school teacher doesn't love Dr. Seuss??

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."





MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

Mary O. said...

Awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Laura Hoekstra-Bettig said...

Love your post! Have fun in Germany next year. My husband and his siblings attended Black Forest Academy when his parents were TWR missionaries in Monte Carlo. He loved Europe and we are hoping to get there together someday.

Come visit my blog if you can!

Blessings.

Tammy said...

I love that quote. I approach life from that view point. With a son with autism, I have had to treat a lot of situations with those sentiments.

Shana Putnam said...

Blog Hopping and wanted to say I love that quote!!

Heidi said...

Great quote!!