Blogaversary!

Today is my one year blogaversary!

I remember when I started blogging and did not have any followers and never got any comments. I still enjoyed writing and posting about teaching and instruction, but I have to admit it is a LOT more fun now that there are people reading what I write. I remember being so excited to get a few fans and now I am up to 34! It is so fun to connect with other teachers and other bloggers and I feel like the world of blogging has brought a lot of joy into my life in the past year. I did not write as frequently during the school year, but I have a feeling this year will be different.

Thanks to all my readers and fans, especially the ones who leave comments! I love to hear feedback on what I write and I hope to continue gaining followers!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Blogaversary!!!

Sandy said...

I am so glad that you did start blogging a year ago, that I found your blog, and that you will be blogging this year, as you teach in Germany! I will look forward to reading your posts! Have a great year.

Zarahi said...

Well, thanks to you I started blogging too, so Happy Blogaversary and thanks for sharing the joy!!