Thanks to Heather from Adventures Across a Sea of Blue for giving me the "Honest Scrap" award! I love getting comments from readers and get extra excited to find out that my readers want think my blog is worthy of awards! How fantastic.
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the award giver
- Link back to the award giver
- Name 10 things about you that people may find interesting
- Nominate and link up to 10 other blogs for this award
- Comment on each blog to tell them about the award
10 Interesting things about Sneaker Teacher
Ready, Set, Go!
- I moved to Germany 10 days ago with my husband.
- I speak spanish (well enough to do some parent teacher conferences with spanish speaking families, but would love to become more fluent).
- When I was born the umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck.
- I want to write a book (soon!)
- I was accepted to a doctoral program back in the US and am trying to figure out a way to still make that happen from Germany.
- I love to read but have terrible reading comprehension.
- Since graduating college I have been a nanny, a preschool teacher, and a first grade teacher. I am now a TA in third grade at an international school.
- In college, I worked at a store called Hope's Cookies in PA and ate my fair share of free ice cream.
- I broke my husband's heart in college, but I married him so I think I redeemed myself!
- I am terrified of amphibians, but not reptiles.
Because of the name of this award, I would like to pass it to the following blogs written by homeschooling moms. These creative mamas post about some pretty cool projects and activities.