Bloggy Awards!

It's always special to receive blog awards because that means people are reading (and liking) what I am writing! I love blogging and would do it even if no one was reading, but I do love that other people take interest in what I write about and want to honor Sneaker Teacher with awards!


Thanks to Ashli from Chasing Today for The Uplifting Blogger Award

I am passing this award onto:

Jen from Following the Footsteps because of her strong faith and positive words
Vivienne from The V Spot because of her humor


Thanks to Heather from Oswald Cuties for The Adorable Blog Award


I am passing this award onto:

Pineapple Princess at The Love Shack
because she is creative, posts beautiful pictures, and has adopted the most preciously beautiful little girl who she refers to on her blog as "Beach Bunny" all of which make her blog adorable.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Yay! Congrats on your awards!!

Jen said...

Congrats on these awards and Thanks for passing the Uplifting award to me! Means a lot! How's the move going? Hope you're getting settled!!

Jen

Kelly said...

yay Congrats!

Patty said...

Congrats on the awards. Hope Germany is treating you well.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Congrats on your awards and thank you so much for passing one on to me! I agree with you wholeheartedly: I would still write, even if no one was reading, but it is nice to know someone reads the posts! I haven't been over here before but am going to poke around when I get a few moments... sounds amazing!