MckLinky Blog Hop


Welcome blog hoppers!
I didn't think I was going to post today because we are in the middle of moving (to Germany). Just thought I would add that for any newcomers, but frequent readers have already been acquanited to the fact that my husband and I are relocating to Germany this week.

Since the theme was favorite photos, I thought that was simple enough. I chose this photo because it was taken when we first bought the house that we are now moving out of. Not exactly a favorite photo, but a fond memory and a photo that fits the bill since we are getting ready to move again. I can remember the excitement of that day and I am looking forward to finding our next place!

And I have to add this photo. I brought Alyssa that shirt when I was visiting my family in CT. What a doll! She looks ready to work out with mama!


MckLinky Blog Hop

7 comments:

TheAtticGirl said...

Great family photo! Good luck with your move! How exciting to be teaching in another country!

http://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com

MadeInCanarias said...

Great photos! The second one is the best!

a49erfangirl said...

Great pictures. Good luck with your move.

HeatherOz said...

Hi
I'm new to your blog and looking forward to seeing and hearing about all your adventures in a different country! Seems like a very brave and exciting thing to do!
Heather-blog hoppin

JennyMac said...

How cute!!! Good luck with the move.

Saph said...

Cute photos!!
Happy Blog hoppin!

natalee said...

I love the picture!!!!