He seemed to think that I might meet some resistance since this is something "new" and they may not have a comfort level with technology that would make them want to add the use of an online communication tool to their lecture preparation.
I am hoping that my email will be convincing and positive enough to convince them to be in my corner. If any one of them is hesitant about the technology involved, I am hopeful I could appeal to someone in my cohort that could be "in charge" of that part of the deal.
S.H. is going to give the faculty members 10 days to respond, so I wait......
Please keep those fingers crossed!

2 comments:
I'll keep my fingers crossed!! Good luck!!
Hi! I couldn't possibly compile a list of lovely blogs without featuring your beautiful blog. In celebration of all things lovely, would you consider stopping by sometime to accept an award from me?
Post a Comment