MckLinky Blog Hop

Welcome Blog Hoppers!
Today's theme is favorite kids pictures. I am so excited to have another opportunity to put my beautiful niece on display! (and her beautiful mama) I am even more excited that I get to see them both soon! They live in CT and I am traveling there this weekend to see my best friend and family before we move to Germany. This little girl is the joy of many lives! She looks just like my brother when he was a baby! Isn't she adorable???
(When you are the aunt you get to brag shamelessly!)


MckLinky Blog Hop

7 comments:

Jen said...

Yes, She is precious and yes Aunt definitely have bragging rights!!

Love your new blog makeover BTW!!! So cute!!

Zuff said...

What a CUTIE!! And what a beautiful blog! Just hopping on by... but your two pictures are some of my favorites so far!

Em @ Glorify Him With Every Breath

Anonymous said...

Love her smile. It brings such light to her face.

Ms. G said...

Katie,
First, I must say that the patriotic picture is absolutely adorable. I am a doting Aunt as well. It is so nice to spoil my niece and then send her home to mommy.

I would love to hear more about teaching abroad. I teach high schools... scary, I know. But I love it. The new school year is just around the corner and I am excited.

Keep in touch and Happy Hoppin'

Candice

Courtney said...

She is adorable. Looks like she has a wonderful personality!

the brown couch said...

What school in Germany are you teaching at? I had considered teaching at the Black Forest Academy. I'd love to teach at an International School.

Here from the MckLinky Blog Hop...please come over and visit me.

at browncouchevents.blogspot.com

and at comfortjoydesigns.blogspot.com

Deborah

Jennifer said...

Hopping over from the BlogHop. What a perfect picture of a beautiful happy baby!! You have every right to brag!!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/