I will still be taking two online courses, but not having to physically be present for 4-9 hours of class time daily leaves a lot more time to complete the work for those classes and a lot more time for other activities like working out or, I don't know, maybe packing up my house in order to move to another country in a few weeks!
Right now I am smiling and getting ready to watch The Bachelorette After the Final Rose. Anyone else a fan of the show? Not my favorite season, but I am happy Jillian chose Ed because I was about to feel really bad for him if she didn't. I do think that Jillian was very into herself and I could not believe what she said right before Ed came out after she had let Reid go! Yikes!!
I feel like the show is really a puppet show and all the participants are following orders based on what will get great ratings...yet I watch it anyway :0)

3 comments:
Yay on finishing your papers!!!!! Glad to hear someone else enjoys teacher talk too!
Yay on finishing your papers and projects! Hope you enjoyed your show.
You totally amaze me!! You finished all your assignments and it's only Tuesday!!! Good for your!! You really are a go getter!!
Yes, I am a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan too!! Although this season was hit or miss for me! I didn't see all the episodes but was able to keep up with who was evicted my the internet! Hope they truly are happy! They sure seemed cute tonight on the show!!
Good luck with the rest of your classes this Summer!!
Post a Comment