It's Friend Makin Monday again!

Today's task is to:

List 5-10 of your favorite things! These can be things you think everyone must have, a collection of things you have, or some product or miracle invention that has changed your life

Diet Coke! (Coca-Cola light in Germany)

Kitchen Aid Mixer



Sharpies in every color of the rainbow



Bare Minerals Makeup



Books!!!


MacBook Pro (essential for my blogging!)


Chi Flatiron
I didn't post this originally and I can't believe I forgot it!
LOVE IT



8 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm with you on so many of this list (I like regular Coke). I love Sharpies though. They are the best invention. Great list.

Brandi said...

I love Sharpies and Bare Minerals (I put that on my list too) and I want a mac book so bad.

Aimee said...

I keep reading other people's list and saying...oh, there's another favorite of mine I forgot to list! I said that when I saw books on your list.

And I lived off Diet coke in college!

Bitter Sweet Moments said...

I love Bare Minerals Makeup!! Happy FMM!!

C.G. the Foodie said...

I love just about everything on your list!

J.J. said...

Ahhh! My laptop is pretty awesome too! Forgot to put that one on my list :) I love sharpies!

kimert said...

Love Diet Coke! I'm a long time BE girl, too. :) Happy FMM!

Jen said...

Love your list! I haven't done mine yet but when I do some will be the same as your list like, diet coke and my MacBook. Mine's not a MacBook pro one day I'll get to upgrade. I'll do my list later on this evening. Being on vacation has really gotten in the way of blogging! Lol!!!!