Bloggy Makeovers

Many thanks to Leslie from Lamberts Lately who was the mastermind behind my blog makeovers! Leslie is a recent graduate from the University of Alabama and is going to be a first grade teacher! (A girl after my own heart). She is very creative and I can tell she is going to be an amazing teacher. Check out how she turned her classroom into a jungle!

She also redesigned my Team Toppel blog which has been renamed "Travels of Team Toppel." Her pricing is reasonable and her designs are fantastic. Also, she uses the money she makes doing blog makeovers as supplemental income to help pay for additional classroom materials to help and inspire her young learners. Definitely a good reason to give your blog a makeover if you ask me!

Check out her blog design page. She offers several different packages ranging from "mini makeover" to "super makeover." She also has A la carte items to purchase as well.

Thanks Leslie! Your beautiful blog design makes me one happy blogger!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your blog makeover :) I looked at the packages of the girl who did yours (how can I resist a teacher who is using the money for her classroom?) I'm confused about the picking a design aspect. Which design did you pick? Is it just how she gets the ideas or she literally uses that exact design? I'm confused :)

Shana Putnam said...

i was going to tell you that your blog is really cute now! Ilove the buttons and the keychain signature.

TheAtticGirl said...

Wow, love the blog makeover! She did a great job!

Karin Katherine said...

Congrats on having a blog makeover. I think a pretty blog helps keep you motivated!