I was 79% on completing daily To Do lists and am happy with that.
I love chocolate too much to give it up completely...
I read three books for pleasure this month: The Help (AWESOME BOOK!), Perfect Match, and Nineteen Minutes. I ordered Jodi Picoult's newest book, but I haven't received it yet. I am looking forward to reading that during the month of May! I also read two teaching related books (which technically are for pleasure too!) since they are not for a class or anything.
I haven't really thought about new goals for May until now.... but here goes...
- "attend" weekly politics & policy class via skype (3:00-6:00 am). FIVE more to go!
- get an A in policy class. This is a much more challenging class for me and I love it, but I think I will have to work harder to get an A.
- Continue Pilates 3 times per week
- Add ab video 3 times per week
- Workout at least 5 days a week
- Monitor sugar intake/limit sweets to once per week (more reasonable than none at all!)
- 80% or more on to do lists?
- Rosetta Stone 3 times per week
- Read up on working with poor spellers