Highlights

We're back! I loved our trip, but I did miss my computer :0)

I feel out of the blogging loop and I am looking forward to catching up on what everyone has been up to in the last week or so. I have over 200 photos from our trip, which is WAY too many to post, so I am going to post some highlights from the trip!

Trinity College-Dublin

St. Stephen's Green-Dublin

Driving on the wrong side-Dublin to Cork

Jameson Distillery-on the way to Cork


Kissing the Blarney Stone

Dingle
Porridge with Baileys

Delicious Irish Breakfast in Cork

Driving around the Dingle Penninsula

The Cliffs of Moher

Irish countryside

Beautiful!
Relaxed and happy!

I had such a great time on our trip, but I am glad to be home. I missed my bed and I am really glad to be done with public restrooms for awhile. I read The Help and Perfect Match in just a few days and I am looking forward to starting another Jodi Picoult book tonight! Tomorrow starts day 1 of stop eating like a pig week and there will be some major gymmage going on! Tomorrow I will post about my March goals and some new goals for the month of April!

How was your Easter?
What are your favorite Easter traditions? Foods?
We were traveling today, so we really didn't celebrate. Stores are closed here for Easter and they are closed tomorrow as well, so getting groceries and food to eat should be interesting!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks beautiful! Seems like you had a great time there. I can totally relate to missing my own bed when I travel!

Kelly said...

I like that you celebrate "Easter Monday" in Germany- it's going to stink to go back to work tomorrow (I Know you are still on break anyway- but I'm guessing most have work off tomorrow if stores are closed?)

Looks like you had an awesome time in Ireland. What a great place :) I hear you about wanting to be home though, I always miss my own bed by the end of a vacation.

Nicolasa said...

Wow, that is so beautiful! I love the cliffs!

I am so glad that you enjoyed the time away. I totally understand being happy to be home and back in your own bed!