we wii

Short post because I have class tonight, but I have to share a cute moment from today. I attended a training from 10-3 today, so I had a sub in the classroom. Since the training didn't start until 10, I thought it would be a great opportunity to go into my room and assess while Jill was leading the group since I always struggle to fit that in.

I began assessing my darling little Diana who is just the cutest thing. She is very very tiny and just adorable. We were going over sight words and we came to the word "we." She wasn't sure what it was, so I read it for her.

She replied, "I have a wii!"

I guess we have a new homophone!

2 comments:

Er-u-di-tion said...

We currently offer two products that would be a great addition to your classroom. Our award winning game serves as a perfect center that provides fun and entertainment while reinforcing sight words. We also offer a 128 page activity & coloring book which is perfect for when students complete their assignments. For more information, please visit us at www.sightwordsgame.com.

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

I've had kids tell me more than once that I spelled "we" wrong, "it's actually wii" DUH!