Friend Makin' Monday

Wow, it's Monday and I don't have to go to work! I slept in until 10 and that felt really, really good! I haven't participated in a FFM in a long time, but when I saw Kenz's post, I thought I should give it a go!

  1. Why do you blog? I love to talk shop about all things teachery and education with a little fitness and daily life stuff mixed in. I really enjoy "meeting" other bloggers, especially teachers, and sharing fun teaching and learning ideas.
  2. What is your favorite TV show? Tough question, there are many! Desperate Housewives, The Biggest Loser, and Grey's Anatomy to name a few.
  3. What's the first thing you drank this morning? I haven't had anything yet, but it will be water when I go downstairs. Ok, I will be honest, it will probably be Diet Coke. 
  4. Are you married, single or in a relationship? I'm married to an amazing man! (He's really cute too!)
  5. List three of your hobbies. working out, reading, and baking
  6. What do you like most about yourself? I am a very loyal person.
  7. List a couple of your favorite sites: Facebook, Gmail, and lots of blogs.
  8. Can you whistle? kind of, but I can't carry a tune or whistle anything that remotely resembles a song.
  9. List your favorite pro sports teams.  On behalf of my hubs I will say the Niners, but honestly I don't care.
  10. What's the last thing that made you smile? Dreaming about my husband :0)
  11. Do you prefer mayo or mustard? honey mustard
  12. Do you have a crush on someone? Yes, see number 4
  13. Do you get up early or sleep in? Usually I get up "early" on the weekends to workout, but I heart sleeping in.
  14. Do you attend church? Nope
  15. Would you rather see a movie at home or in the theater? I like movies at home with my blankets
  16. Was there a teacher or authority figure that ever truly stood out to you? Yes, and I am currently still working with him. My doctoral adviser Samuel is an amazing person.
  17. What is your favorite game? movie mash up!
  18. Cupcake or potato chips? CUPCAKE all the way! I have such a sweet tooth!
  19. Tell us something random that we wouldn't know to ask. I listen to Britney and Miley while I workout ;0)
Join in! Visit Kenz at All The Weigh and link up!

3 comments:

Kenlie said...

It's so good to hear from you today!

A friend gave me a really cool health and wellness journal a few days ago. It has all kinds of fun sections in it, and yesterday I was writing a list of my favorite workout tunes. And I was hesitant to write (in a journal to myself) that I listened to Britney while working out. Ha I'm glad I'm not the only one!

You made me smile..big time! =)

Mrs. Tasha said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. New follower. Recently graduated with my degree in Elem. Ed. :) I'm on the hunt for a job in my area and can't wait to have my own classroom! Would love the follow back at mrstashalynn.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I am SO with you on number 1 and 15!! :)