While I am Out (flying back the US)

For starters, I am sooo embarrassed that I misspelled "Beachy" in yesterday's post (which I went back and fixed as soon as I noticed it!). I am such a freak about spelling errors and misused homophones...

While I am sitting (hopefully sleeping!) on the plane for hours and hours today, please enjoy this clip of my new favorite show (click on the word Kindergarten and the clip is on the webpage).

KINDERGARTEN airs on HBO family and is a 13 episode documentary about a Kindergarten class in New York. I have watched a few of the episodes and I LOVE it. Even Mr. Sneaker was cracking up and added it to the TIVO list so he can watch it even though I won't be here. I love knowing that whenever he watches, he will be thinking of me and my Kinder Kiddos. I can only hope they are as funny as these cuties!

Our favorite line from the episode we watched today about Valentine's Day was "You have to give everyone a Valentine even if you don't like them." Little kids are so honest!

6 comments:

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

Haha I don't get HBO but I think I saw one episode awhile ago (have their been other seasons?). There is really nothing funnier than Kindergarten children. I've been trying to write down more of their stories when I need a good laugh.

It's always fun to talk to them about "including others"- they take things very literally and its hard for them to comprehend why you would play with someone if you don't like them. Then the issue comes up of girls (usually) who really need a break from each other and then they are like "you said we have to include people" and I'm like yes but you can BOTH decide that you need to play with others for a few hours, or just today etc. Oh boy!

I hope you have a safe flight :)

Jen said...

Hope your travels have gone well! I can't imagine being away from my hubby! Why is it again that you two are separated? I don't remember!

Anyhoo, Thanks for the sweet birthday wish yesterday on my blog!! I had a great day!

Ginger Snaps said...

Hope everything goes well! How long will you be away from hubby?

Sarah said...

Can't wait to go check it out! It looks charming :)

Janae said...

I’m totally the same way when it comes to typos! I am mortified if I find one, especially AFTER I’ve already sent a note home. This is why I type everything in word, spell check, grammar check, re-read it, and then have my teacher friend across the hall read it for me. Hopefully after that we’ve caught most errors!

And I love the beach theme! I can’t wait to see how it looks in your actual classroom!

Clutter-Free Classroom said...

I didn't realize you would be apart from hubby (sniffle, sniffle). Hopefully you'll be reunited soon. I'm not sure why they billed that as a new series. I watched those same kids the year before I taught K (2003) so they are all in middle school now. Time flies.