Beachy Art Projects



I wish I could remember where I across these, but I can't...Both look like fun projects to keep in mind this year. They would both make cute additions to our classroom decor! I am enjoying my last day in Germany and will try to post again on Monday if I have time. I am supposed to meet up with my new principal at the school early Monday morning and I can finally see my room ( I will post pictures!). I have a lot of shopping to do both for school related stuff and some other stuff I will need once I am there like a few household things and a car. My hopes are high that I can at least arrange the room on Monday and figure out what else I may need (like bookshelves etc) and then get my teaching stuff out of storage so that by the end of the week the room will look somewhat put together!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Raye said...

Good morning! You have received an Awesomeness Award!

http://thecaffeinatedteacher.blogspot.com/2010/08/amazingness-award.html

Karen Travels said...

Love your beach ideas!! And your blog!