Oh boy...
Today I came across an amazingly wonderful treasure called Littlest Learners. The author who is a 3rd grade teacher and mommy of three created what she calls the Ultimate Teacher Organizational Tool (UTOT) using ThistleGirl Design Graphics which I think are just about the cutest education themed graphics out there. LOVE THEM!
She explained how to create this super cute organize everything binder in several posts. Check out her introduction to the project here! As soon as I saw the cute pages I had to order the set. If you want it too, you can get it here. You get all of her super cute designed pages for $3.00. Yes, that's right....three dollars! That is a deal if I ever saw one. Once you order, you receive the pdf files within 24 hours. I am so pumped to get my hands on all of this adorableness!!!!
She has posted some step by step directions and I am not sure if I tracked them all down, but the UTOT is mentioned in her posts here, here, and here with suggestions of how to put it together and of course you can do with it what you like because the cute pages are enough to inspire any teacher into organizational action! This seems like such a great way to get everything in order for the year. I might even color code the pages to go with my two different class sections.
I have always loved the Thistle Girl Designs every time I have come across them (like on the Busy Teacher's Cafe site) and I was so thrilled to see so many different organizing tools with these cute cute images. yay!
::big smiles up in here!::
I anticipate some major binder envy when I go back to school...


4 comments:
Hey! I purchased it too and I have started putting my binder together!! I love the cute graphics too!
Awwww...Thanks Katie! So sweet of you to blog about me. I love your blog by the way. I started reading it a few months ago. FYI: This week I'm going to be adding some info on literacy bags and centers. Enjoy the weekend! :) Jodi
I purchased the UTOT last week and have it ready to go for the beginning of the school year. You are going to love it! The graphics are adorable!
I have it too :)
I didn't include the grading pages in mine because I do mine a bit differently but I LOVE everything else. It will make it so nice when I have a sub too!
Post a Comment