Roll Call

Hey all you blog readers (hopefully there are some!)...I need a favor! I'm looking down my blog roll and the majority of my education bloggy friends have not posted in a long time. I'm not judging...trust me...I'm not judging. I have been a very lackluster blogger as of late, but I think that I need to mix up my blog roll a bit and maybe that will help in the inspiration department.

So...here's what I need from you....

Tell me who you are.
Tell me what your blog is (if you have one).
Tell me who else you're following that you think is awesome.

I think I've lost that lovin' feeling of bloggy connectivity. I'm going to do a little blog roll clean up and I'd like to add some others because that's how I stay in touch with my bloggy friends.

Let's be friends!

6 comments:

HeidiSongs said...

Hi!
I'm Heidi from HeidiSongs!
Thanks for emailing me that logo!
I appreciate it, and also thanks for telling me about your blog! I think you told me once about your blog before... it sounds familiar! I must have gotten too busy and forgotten about it! Sorry!
I have a blog button now, so you can add my blog here, if you want!
:)
Heidi

Denise said...

Hiya!
I'm Denise from www.facsclassroomideas.com. I am a high school family & consumer science (home ec teacher). I started blogging after I couldn't find any blogs with ideas on how to organize the home ec classroom. I love your blog!
Here are a couple of other blogs I really like that I don't think are on your roll:

http://clutterfreeclassroom.blogspot.com/
http://thecornerstoneforteachers.com/blog
http://lookatmyhappyrainbow.com/

Hope you're having an awesome summer!

Annie said...

Hi!
I am Annie. I read your blog :) You are on my list! My blog is Three Cheers for First Grade!

Stop on by :)
Annie

Stu said...

I'm Stu. My blog is Live Long and Prosper. My goal is to fight against the corporate takeover of America's public schools, the overuse and misuse of testing, and the fact that nearly 25% of our children live in poverty. I don't shy away from political talk.

I read and highlight blogs by Diane Ravitch, Anthony Cody, Valerie Strauss, Jersey Jazzman, and Walt Gardner...all of which are also geared towards defending public education.

Kelly said...

Obviously you know me, and I admit I've fallen any from reading good teaching blogs, I just need a break at the end of the day sometimes :) but this summer I should look at some more so let me know what you find!

Mrs. Egley said...

What a great idea. I have to tell you that I too have not blogged in a really, really long time - I just feel way to overwhelmed with school during the school year and during the summer I try not to focus on school - more on family. I do follow you and enjoy your blog. Here is my blog, you can get to it by clicking on my blog name below: Thanks for taking the time to wake us all up and remind us to be good bloggers!
Mrs.Egley’sKindergarten