I met with my Kinder team yesterday to discuss our year plan. I shared the math plan I've been working on and we discussed our plan for all subjects and aligned our science units/lessons with the themes in our new reading program. I like the idea of fitting the various content areas together which is not something we have really done explicitly in the past. Teaching that way just makes sense to me, so I am getting really excited for the upcoming year.
It doesn't necessarily make sense to share my plan for math, but I thought I would share some of the resources I recently purchased from TPT to go along with our math instruction. Since I am using the CCSS to guide my instruction more so than just my math curriculum, I was on the lookout for resources that are aligned with CCSS. I am always in awe of busy teachers who somehow find the time to create incredibly cute and creative items for their classrooms. Sadly, I do not share their talents, so I will continue cheering them on by buying their cute products.
I love these teen number pages.
Number Sense Know How! {THE TEENS} Number Worksheets For Eleven - Twenty
And these are great posters to hang in the classroom
I also thought this would be a fun game for the kiddos to play to match the teen numbers with their dots representations on the 10-frame. Our math program introduces a ladybug puppet called 10 bug, so this game goes well with the ladybug theme.
and for FREE
(who doesn't love a good freebie?!)
Number Practice Pages for 1-10
Monkey Madness - Trace, Stamp, Write (numbers)
Are you a TPT seller?
Have you found anything good on TPT lately?







1 comment:
Thanks for sharing these awesome resources!
Post a Comment