Home Sweet Home-My Bedroom

The next stop on my home sweet home tour is my bedroom. I think it's really important to be in love with your bed--and I am. 


Our bedding is LUCIANNA MEDALLION DUVET from Pottery Barn. I always love me a blue & white color scheme and fortunately Mr. Sneaker and I agreed on this bedding set. I think it's a good balance of our tastes that is feminine enough without being too girly. 


Closer look?


I like to read in bed, so I have my iPad, my Kindle, and a real book on my night stand. And Baby Sneaker likes to read in my bed too, so I have one of her books as well. I started to read the Dreamkeepers by Gloria Ladson-Billings awhile back and I never really got into it. I think I am burned out on non-fiction education texts for the time being. Now I'm onto some books from this list of 14 books to read before they hit the big screen. 
(more about that in another post). 

Some of my favorite things in my room are


Bo the teddy bear. Mr. Sneaker gave this bear to me on our first Valentine's Day together. He's been a favorite sleeping buddy since. Yes, I sleep with a teddy bear. ;0) 


I love this photo of Baby Sneaker. She is so serious, but her eyes are so big and blue and it always makes me smile.

I also love my closet. My color-coding doesn't stop in the classroom and I always group my clothes by color and style. I love the longer hanging space for dresses and for the hanging shoe bag that houses all my ballet flats. 


And of course, I love my sneakers!

What do you love about your bedroom? 

No comments: