I am wiped from a long day watching the movers pack up our life. Now I am left with nowhere to sit but the patio furniture. Thank goodness
The new tenants in our apartment bought
The chair I am sitting on or else
I would be on the floor.
So today's post is going to be a simple question...
What needs to be different on this blog in order for people to comment/say hello/give input??
I see many blogs that receive insane amounts of comments on every single post.
I feel like I hear crickets chirp...
I am just not on the giveaway
Bandwagon nor do I make really cute teachery things for people to snag, but that's just me. It doesn't mean I don't love you guys!
So your challenge for today... Talk to me! I want to know who you are so I can check out your blogs too!

11 comments:
I love reading your blog! But I read it via Flipboard on my iPad, so commenting takes extra steps. I'm on my 9th day of the school year, so I'm swamped. I haven't even blogged about my classroom set up yet!
I try to comment as much as possible, but I know the feeling! Sometimes I put a lot of work into a post and then I might get 2 comments total. Sigh. Hmm....maybe try to include more pictures in your posts? I always love lots of pictures! :)
I love your blog. I try to comment.
I would love if you busied my blog
www.learningwithmrsparker.blogspot.com
I had to laugh when I read "I feel like I hear crickets chirp"...
I'm with ya! I am not a huge fan of the giveaways and I really think a lot of people get more followers and commenters because of that. I don't want to bribe people to visit me -- I want them there because they're interested :)
I love your posts just the way they are actually :)
I like your blog Its good stuff...it always get me thinking..Don't change anything
Your blog is wonderful just the way it is! I agree with the previous posters who said that many people just follow and comment for giveaways - I follow you because your blog is interesting and really gives me food for thought! I'm still waiting for my own classroom, so it's truly wonderful to hear about yours!
-Sara
I love reading your blog, I am just bad about leaving comments. I wanted you to know that I read your blog for the content not the giveaways.
Don't change anything - you have a GREAT blog ;) I think there are a lot of lurkers out there: people who like reading your blog, but don't take the time to comment. I always try to take the time to comment. If I'm being honest with myself, I'm probably more likely to comment if a blog post is on the shorter side :)
I agree with these lovely ladies (and gents?) Don't you go changing a thing! You are the one who got me into loving blogging because of exactly what Sneaker Teacher is all about! I love it too much!!
I know how you feel!! I have almost 500 followers and yet most posts go with just a couple of comments!! I'll admit I've been a BAD commenter lately but please know I am reading!!
Ask and you shall receive! I've been on vacation for 2 and a half weeks, so that's my excuse! lol! jk, you know I love reading and commenting on your blog :)
Hadar
Miss Kindergarten
Post a Comment