Almost There

Tomorrow is our last day in Germany. I think it is much more difficult to leave for Mr. Sneaker because I already left once and the best friend I made in Germany is waiting for me back in Portland, but he is leaving a lot of friends and many truly wonderfully welcoming and kind people that kept him company while I was away.

We are both looking forward to being back in Portland, but there are a few things in particular that are on my mind:

  • Target (particularly the dollar spot...and Michaels cause I got an email about some awesome sales)
  • My car
  • My girls who I cannot wait to hang out with!
  • Chobani Greek yogurt (I just can't find good yogurt here)
  • My classroom (it's time to put all of my summer ideas into effect)
Today is our 4th wedding anniversary, so I am dressed and waiting for Mr. Sneaker to come pick me up. We are going to his favorite steak place and I am hungry! Mr. Sneaker and I don't do anniversary gifts and this year I didn't even get him a card because they're just not the same in German, but we've got a lot of wonderful things in our life to celebrate and all that matters is that this year we are together for our special day :0)


4 comments:

Learning with Mrs. Parker said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your last days of summer vacation. Happy travels.

Courtney said...

Happy Anniversary!

Mrs. Bee said...

Happy Anniversary!! Can't wait to shop with you when you return!

Kelly (She Wears a Red Sox Cap) said...

Happy Anniversary! :) Have a safe trip back!