Shopping!

My mom and I had a very full day shopping at the outlets and it was so much fun! I have obtained lots of new shoes since being in the US and I absolutely love getting some new items and putting together some back to school outfits! My mom and I don't get to shop together that often so when we do we go all out and have lots of fun. We found some really good sales and got some excellent deals!

I always wear flats when I teach and lately I have been finding SO many cute options!!
which ones are you fav?


(obviously this needs a good iron!)

I always start the school year thinking I will dress a lot fancier than I end up dressing once the novelty of the new year/new class wears off...I would love to wear dresses and skirts all the time but usually pants end up being more practical for the criss cross applesauce stuff.The weather has been so hot lately though so dresses and skirts are a big part of my summer wardrobe because they are more comfortable (for me) than shorts. 

I am not a super fan of shorts. 

I also got this very cute bag from J.Crew to use when I go workout. I always tote along water, a towel, my ipod, and a book, so I thought this would make the perfect gym bag!

On Thursday I am going to VA to visit my best friend who was my roommate all four years of college. We are also shopping buddies, so I look forward to hanging out with her and frequenting some different malls. I barely shop at all in Germany so it's fun to do it while I am visiting here.

6 comments:

A MilShelb Mom said...

Hi! I LOVE the gold ones! :) I found your blog and am enjoying it. I'll start teaching this year (but in America). I think teaching in another country would be so cool! Can't wait to read more about your shopping trips and teaching adventures!
~Maggie

dannyh said...

i love the gold flats and the cute skirts..you did great!! i love back to school shopping :)

Kelly said...

Ooo I like the ones all the way to the right best. I love ballet flats but they always hurt me, I have the wrong shaped feet for them.
Glad you are enjoying shopping and seeing your college roommate- mine lives far away too and I love to catch up with her when we can!

Books That Heal Kids said...

I am loving those blue flats. My husband usually has to do a wardrobe intervention with me halfway thru the school year. I start out looking super cute and by February, I'm sort of a rumpled frumpled mess and recycling certain outfits to work too many times. Cute and comfort are hard to do. I just bought these adorable dansko sandals and I cannot wait to wear them in September while the weather is still warm.

Books That Heal Kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Those shoes are SO cute! Just found your blog and am your newest follower :) Please check out my blog too!