Party in the USA



In honor of the USA I am dedicating this post to what I am loving about being back in the states right now 
(warning....there is no depth to this post...it's all superficial and fun)!

Mexican food!

big showers

Starbucks (we have it in Europe too, but I am still lovin' it!)

malls

Whole Foods

Trader Joe's

DSW

Diet Coke (not Cola Light)

mom's cooking :0)

TARGET woot woot! 

turning right on red
friendly customer service

pedicures
our new iPad

being with family


 What do you love about your country???

4 comments:

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

Mexican food and Target-- my weaknesses (among many). :)

What I love most? FREEEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!

Kelly said...

Some random things I missed while I was in Australia include bagels (they had them there but they were terrible), Goldfish crackers and definitely Whole Foods and Trader Joes haha. There is no place like home, right?

Sarah said...

Dunkin' Donuts! and stores open 24/7 :)

vicki said...

I wonder if it's my generation, but I definitely do not miss any of the chain stores that you and your readers mentioned. Oh sure, we had McD's and Kmart, among others, when I was growing up, but small businesses still predominated. I like living in Europe, because the chains haven't taken over--not yet, anyway.

What I miss most about Chicago is the Field Museum of Natural History and La Pasidita Tacos.