As I was browsing through Instructor magazine (which by the way showcases the presidential family on the cover and in the photo Obama's eyes are closed (couldn't they choose another one...?!)), I came across an advertisement for a Teacher Activity Contest sponsored by none other than our beloved Post-it!
Here is the deal: All you have to do is submit an idea for an activity that utilizes Post-its! Check it out for yourself!
The website says...
Judging criteria for a winning submission:
![]() | Creativity | ||
![]() | Adaptability | ||
![]() | Encourages learning and makes it fun |
If you enter, you are eligible to win a $5,000 classroom makeover! (Grand Prize) The prize includes:
- Treasure Chest of Post-it® Office Products
- Hi-definition Projector
- Post-it® Easel Pads
- Post-it® Labels
- Ergo Teacher’s Desk and Classroom Workstations
Other prizes...
$500 Teacher Spa Makeover (8 First Prizes will be awarded)
$100 of Post-it Products (8 Second Prizes will be awarded)
If you visit the site, you can click on different subject areas to view different ideas that have already been submitted. The contest goes until July 29th, so start brainstorming!!!!
As I was checking out the link to this contest, I also saw a link to sign up for Post-it perks that you can receive via email. They send notices of new products, deals, and special offers for educators. Post-it loves us too!
Are you following Post-it on ? [ @postitproducts ] I am!
Did you know that you can purchase a Treasure Chest containing 10 pounds of various Post-it products for $54.95?? If you think about the cost of just one pack of lined 4X6 Post-its, then you know that sounds like a pretty sweet deal!
LOVE it!
So, in the midst of enjoying the benefits of summer break, take some time out to visit
to enter your idea before July 29th!!!!




3 comments:
I love that Treasure Chest!! We used to have a store in the area that sold those and shipped them for free to teachers but they went out of business recently and I'd been unsuccessful in finding the Treasure Chest again. I'm glad you pointed it out...it's definitely on my "to buy" list!
I am drooling...
I have a drawer full of post its and I would love to have that grand prize! Thanks for sharing!!
Oh! I wish I was creative when it comes to post=its. That is AWESOME!
~Maggie
Post a Comment