Once I go back to Portland (which is only 3 short weeks away!) I know I will be super busy which means I should take full advantage of any chill time I can get away with now. I can't help but feeling like I should be getting something done, so I am planning to cook a nice dinner for Mr. Sneaker. He is actually coming home early today, so that is a special treat. I am going to roast some chicken that I have been marinating all day along with some sweet potato circles that I brushed with olive oil and sprinkled with salt. I have a nice salad leftover from last night and the final touch is some cauliflower mashed potatoes (basically smashed cauliflower that appears just like mashed potatoes, yet it a bit healthier).
How is your day going?
Productive or Lazybones like me?
***
Also, for all you tennis fans out there....
adidas is running a promotion where you can enter to win the chance to train/hit balls with Andy Murray in Miami!
Click here to check it out!

4 comments:
I feel the same way! Might as well soak up all the relaxation while you can :)
I'm jealous! I would kill for a lazy day. Actually, I would kill for just a me day, lazy or not! I cleaned out closets today, so not a lazy day for me. But, it's a good excuse to go shopping after payday! Hope you enjoyed your lazy day!
Coming back to the states soon?! Exciting! I didn't even know you were from Portland! I hear it's beautiful there.
Your meal that you will cook tonight sounds amazing (or was it last night!?). I bet your husband was VERY happy when he came home! Love the "mashed potato/cauliflower" idea.
I just ran across your blog when I was checking out some ways to change my font on my blog. I found the Kevin and Amanda info and I hope to attempt it soon! I was wondering how you got the comic sans font for your posts. (I think that is the font you have?) I was thinking I could only use those few fonts blogger offers for my posts. I don't remember seeing comic sans! Any advice you have would be greatly appreciated! I teach kindergarten in MN. If it is easier to email me, that is fine too. kzuehlke@annandale.k12.mn.us
Thank you!!!
Post a Comment