Today was a completely glorious day! I slept in--LATE--which seems to be my habit ever since returning from the U.S. Then I went to the gym which was followed by a lot of reading. When Mr. Sneaker got home from playing tennis we had a nice lunch then headed out on a walk to Starbucks. We enjoyed some soy lattes (without sugar!) while reading for about 45 minutes (he on our new iPad and me with an actual book) and took the long way home and strolled through town for about an hour. We had a nice dinner at the biergarten down the street from our house and read some more until I was shivering and told him it was time to go home. I am so hooked on The Girl Who Played with Fire that I have been reading constantly! I am hoping that I will be able to finish it tomorrow! It is the kind of story that keeps you somewhat confused the entire time with different subplots involving lots of different characters but in the end everything comes together and makes sense (I think!). There is a lot of interweaving of story lines and I just can't put it down!
I don't have any
teacher talk today but on the
sneaker side of things I have been drinking a ton of water lately and I have not had any sweets since my first day back after my trip (about 15 days now!). The water, massive amounts of zzzz's and lack of sugar are making me feel great! I also did Bob Harper's
Lunge Challenge today and it burned! He posts challenges on his facebook page that are part of his new workout series and so far I liked what I saw/did/felt. If you "like" him on facebook his video posts will be in your news feed. He also has an ab challenge...maybe tomorrow!
What do you do during the summer to rejuvinate and feel great?
1 comment:
I think being outside a lot makes me feel a lot better in summer. I need to work on the water thing though- it's so hard when traveling because I don't want to be constantly looking for bathrooms!
Post a Comment