Yesterday my husband took me to the Apple store and got me a new laptop for my birthday. Despite the fact that it is he who is about to graduate with his MBA, he thought I deserved a new computer. How sweet!
He is such a tech geek so he picked it all out and it's awesome. This was definitely not a spontaneous purchase, he was thinking about it, researching it, and planning it for awhile.
Here he is getting it all set up for me...
Not only do I get an educator discount, but they were running a special so you get a free ipod with the purchase of a computer. I got a 16GB Ipod touch.
I love how the keys are black because the white one I have at work got all stained. I even had the keyboard and surrounding area replaced and it turned brown again. It is not from dirty hands, I was told it is simply how the plastic reacts with the oils in skin, but it looks nasty. The black and silver look is sleek, sophisticated, and COOL. I am so excited to be blogging with my new toys!
Being a little TV obsessed, my husband also hooked me up with a monitor that doubles as both a computer monitor and a TV. I can use two computer screens at once OR I can watch TV while I work or blog. I am watching some quality food network right now! Kind of makes me want to bake some cookies...
Feeling just a little bit spoiled right now, but fortunately our birthdays are only a week apart so I get to spoil him right back....hopefully I will come up with a good idea soon because his birthday is Friday!




2 comments:
I LOVE my mac! I hope you enjoy your new toy!! I got a new iPhone this week and I LOVE IT!!! I can't believe how much I've enjoyed it these past 2 days!
Happy early birthday!!
Wow, what a nice gift! We need to get a new computer soon too and I'm really pushing for a MAC.
Post a Comment