Get to know me a little better...
What is your weirdest obsession? Peanutbutter. LOVE it!
Starbucks or Peet’s? Starbucks, but I don't drink coffee that often. I usually get a nice Chai Tea.
What’s for dinner? Sadly I had a frozen organic chicken burrito. Hubby is out of town and I had to get to a recital so it was a rushed dinner.
What would you eat for your last meal? A LOT. I would probably eat some sushi (for an appetizer), pad thai, tater tots, nachos...all the good stuff that I try not to eat on a regular basis and definitely cake and ice cream for dessert.
What was the last thing you bought? flowers for Mrs. Kehe
What are you listening to right now? School's Out by Alice Cooper! (dreaming of tomorrow at 11:45)
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Coldstone Creamery Birthday Cake Remix!!!!!
What’s for dinner? Sadly I had a frozen organic chicken burrito. Hubby is out of town and I had to get to a recital so it was a rushed dinner.
What would you eat for your last meal? A LOT. I would probably eat some sushi (for an appetizer), pad thai, tater tots, nachos...all the good stuff that I try not to eat on a regular basis and definitely cake and ice cream for dessert.
What was the last thing you bought? flowers for Mrs. Kehe
What are you listening to right now? School's Out by Alice Cooper! (dreaming of tomorrow at 11:45)
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Coldstone Creamery Birthday Cake Remix!!!!!
What do you think of the person(s) who tagged you? Kelly posted it in her blog and even though I don't actually know her I think she seems like a pretty cool girl.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? CT to watch my beautiful niece sleep.
Which language do you want to learn? Well I guess right now that would be German.
What is your favorite quote (for now)? Say what you mean and mean what you say
What is your favorite color? blue, red, green. Three way tie!
What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? I just got a dress from Old Navy that can't wait to wear on my birthday. I also have some pretty cool kicks thanks to my husband :0)
What is your dream job? I love teaching but I think my dream job would be writing children's books so that I could also stay home with my kids in the future. Or a Radio City Rockette!
What is your worst habit? twirling my hair.
If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? I just spent $100 on a new flat iron.
Do you admire any one’s style? Janell ( a teacher I work with). She always looks cute and has great clothes. Also Jen. She lives in NYC and looks like she belongs on Sex and the City.
Describe your personal style. Casual...I live in Oregon so that's the way to go. I love to be very comfy and during the summer I am always in workout clothes (even if I am not working out that day....again that is thanks to my hubby)
What are you going to do after this? Calling my father-in-law.
What are your favorite movies? The Other Sister, Flashdance, UP
What is your favorite fruit? strawberries
What inspires you? Educators who change lives and my husband
What is your favorite book? Harry Potter books
Do you collect something? My grandmother started a collection of the state quarters for me. Also, I guess you could say I collect shoes.
What is your favorite smell? those sugar cookie or vanilla frosting candles.
What are you most proud of? Getting accepted into the doctoral program at PSU
How many times do you press the snooze button before you get up? Recently, it's been about 4 or 5,
Cats or dogs? Cats, but my husband is allergic to both so we don't have any pets.
Complete the following: Love is…giving up something you really want for something that the person you love really wants....
What do you like best about yourself (can be a physical characteristic and/or a personality trait)? I like that I am a good teacher.
What do you dislike about yourself? I wish I smiled more. I am very serious.

No comments:
Post a Comment