Bullet Points
- I went to a training on culturally responsive instruction today. I felt more tired after being there all day than I do after being with 5 year olds all day! Guess I prefer the activity of the classroom...but I am so not jealous that my sub had to do star of the week snack today while I was gone.
- I tried to watch Gossip Girl when I got home, but promptly fell asleep. Hopefully I fare better for Top Chef Just Desserts tonight.
- I have a ginormous mountain of laundry to put away, which does not look appealing right now. Fortunately, my sluggishness in getting household chores done as of late has motivated Mr. Sneaker to volunteer taking on dish washing duty. Score!
- I am going strong with my daily reading/writing for my paper. I have about 18 pages and still have a long way to go, but I am working on it every single day after work which is good.
- Speaking of working on my paper....I need to get going on that.
- I haven't posted on my classroom blog in over a week. I hope the parents don't think I'm a slacker!
- I am SO thirsty. I feel like I have been drinking TONS of water, but I am still thirsty...and really loving orange juice. Although, I try to just drink water and then juice or something flavored only on occasion.
- It is pouring rain out...welcome to fall in Portland :0)
- I am cooking up a spaghetti squash with meat sauce for dinner. Yum!
- I can't wait until Friday. PJ's and a movie with Mr. Sneaker are calling my name!!
1 comment:
I am terrible at sitting and listening all day now after several years of not doing it :) I always have to go to the gym or go for a run after!
Your Friday plans sounds fantastic! I am ready for Friday to get here as well!
Post a Comment