I stole this from Kelly bc I heart her!
Age: 28
Bed size: queen
Chore you dislike: cleaning the bathroom
Dogs: Used to hate dogs until I moved in with my friend. Now, I love her dog Bailey, but he is the exception
Essential start to your day: peanut butter and banana!
Favorite color: blue/green
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5'8"
Instruments you play(ed): I played the clarinet in fifth and sixth grade but gave it up because I had a really tough science teacher in 7th grade and was afraid to miss his class for band.
Job title: Kindergarten Teacher
Kids: not yet...
Live: PDX
Mom’s name: Sandy (love you mom!)
Nicknames: Kate, Gracie, Dr. T, Boogs
Overnight hospital stays: nope
Pet peeve: people who don't clean up after themselves and yes, that includes my students. I am the teacher not the maid.
Quote from a movie: "We're takin' the dog a@@ hole" (Legally Blonde)
Righty or Lefty: Lefty
Siblings: older brother Dan
Time you wake up: 6:30 and then I hit the snooze button twice so I actually get out of bed at 6:40
Underwear: yes, I wear them.
Vegetables you don’t like: hmm...sometimes eggplant (unless it's deep fried of course) and tomatoes (but technically tomatoes are fruit)
What makes you run late: traffic or a long line at Starbucks. Oh, and Mr. Sneaker (he is always late so when we go places together we are usually late)
X-Rays you’ve had: my jaw before I got my wisdom teeth out.
Yummy food you make: cake balls assorted baked goods :0)

5 comments:
Love learning more about you! My boyfriend is ALWAYS late too, it is so annoying! Mostly because I get anxiety about being late to things and I'm always early!
When they need to purchase a replica look at individuals ordinarily find out by themselves in top of the query that may crossed our views many times: how can I have confidence in the fact that look at I need to purchase will purpose getting a Swiss mechanism and never with Japanese or chinese language courses one? This query is definitely rightful even although you are ready to spend for just about any merchandise which you can see on the picture, even [url=http://www.compraedhardy.com/ed-hardy.html]ed hardy[/url] although you do not possess the opportunity to truly touch the product, see how it works, look at the markings which means you can possibly be optimistic the fact that replica you are holding is really a Swiss designed watch.
That's funny that Mr. Sneaker is always late because Eric is the opposite- he says its from football coaches haha. He gets angry when I'm like a second later than he wanted to leave even though I am almost always on time too.
Also,I agree when my students don't clean up after themselves I get very annoyed haha. I don't want to be a maid at all!
So in middle school you had to miss classes for band? How come that wasn't a separate time?
Hey, that is really clever. I am a new blogger and may have to give that a try! Glad to find your blog
It's been a long time since I've done something like this so I think I will steal your idea and do an ABC of me post tomorrow!
I always enjoy getting to know more about you!!
Post a Comment