My husband and I had a super relaxing morning and it was SO nice. We woke up around 10:30 and stayed in bed watching a few of our shows until about 1. Lazy day! Then we went grocery shopping together, which I love doing because it's always more fun to do errands together than just going alone. He definitely earned major points today because he gave me a little love note and told me my butt got tighter. What woman doesn't love to hear that!? Today was one of those days where I looked in his eyes and thought how lucky I am to be his wife. He is such an incredibly supportive and sweet husband and I love the life that we have built together.
He had a tennis match tonight, so I went to the gym for a workout then had my friend Jill over for dinner. We made the wagon wheel soup that I made last week and a nice salad, then watched Love Happens. I love girls' nights :0)
I didn't really get much done today, but it was a great day nonetheless. I finished my long paper for Comparative International Education the other day which makes me really happy and now I have to do a power point presentation or record a 15 minute presentation with my flip to send to the other people taking the class. Hopefully I can get that done tomorrow. I am really looking forward to having a break from school work for awhile!
What did you do today!?

6 comments:
I went to a co-worker's child's birthday party... at a roller skating rink. I haven't roller skated since I was a little kid myself. We had a blast.
Sounds like a nice day. I slept in this morning too--didn't get up until 7 a.m. (Normally I get up at 4 through the week.) My husband and I had breakfast at Hometown Buffet, then went to the library, food shopping and the Great Lakes Science Center. It was pretty cool!
We had a super busy day! I have packed all day for our big beach trip (we are leaving in the morning). It seems like by the time you finally get finished getting everything ready for the trip you are too tired to even thinking about going anywhere. What is worse is knowing you have to unpack when you get there. Oh well, I am hoping the actual vacation will be restful. Happy Spring Break!!!
Sounds like a perfect day to me! We did errands and watched a movie...kinda lazy day too. Love those kinds of weekends. Have a great Sunday!
That's hilarious!!! He told you your butt got tighter?! Yep, he's a keeper! I agree with you, it's much more fun going on errands with someone else, than alone. I like bringing Nick to the grocery store with me, as long as he's not hungry. If he's hungry, he puts EVERYTHING in our cart!! He's like a little kid. We went shopping last night and I told him we were sticking to the list. He listened well :) Thankfully!
I am not a fan of grocery shopping, but I definitely agree that errands together are way better than errands alone. Eric and I have a full day of errands planned for today.
Yesterday was a bridal shower and cake tasting. So much yummy food all at once haha
Post a Comment