Since I don't work on Fridays, I am officially on Spring Break for the next two weeks! Tomorrow I need to do some cleaning, lots of laundry, and pack because we leave early on Saturday morning for Ireland.
It is gorgeous outside right now and I enjoyed a nice run after work in the sunshine. I also went over to Lucinda's and worked on another block for my quilt. I wish I could hang out outside a bit more, but I have German class in a little bit. My husband has a business dinner tonight so I am flying solo with the German lesson. Not really happy about that, but I know I need to continue learning and practicing the language. I just prefer to relax in the evenings...it's not my most motivated time especially when class goes until 9:00 or later! Ugh! Our teacher does not seem to take the hint when we want to just wrap it up! Tonight, since it's just me, my teacher is coming earlier, so hopefully I will be done in time to watch Germany's Next Top Model at my friend's place.
Hope everyone had a great day!

3 comments:
Enjoy your spring break!
Have a wonderful trip! Kiss the blarney stone and have the gift of gab.
lucky!!!! have fun girl!
Post a Comment