Precious

Have you heard about Nella?


Check her out....
(photo by Kelle Hampton)
Is she not the cutest little thing?
Seriously precious!!

Her beautiful and talented mama, Kelle Hampton, writes a blog called Enjoying The Small Things. 
If you haven't seen it yet, you need to check it out asap!

Not only is her writing fabulous, but she takes the most amazing pictures that will completely warm your heart and make you want to go out and take a photography class so you can capture little moments of your life with as much vibrancy and richness as she does!

Nella's parents found out the day she was born that she has Down syndrome, and her mama's blog is a very honest and real account of her abrupt introduction into the world of being the mama of a child that has a disability.
 
Nella's family is going to be interviewed on CNN today to share their story. 
Check out her birth story here.

Even though I don't know this little baby, she tugs at my heartstrings.
Probably because she reminds of a very special friend of mine...


Reading about little Nella has brought a smile to my face, so I just wanted to share the joy today.

Go meet Nella and her family on Enjoying the Small Things!


Do you have a favorite blog?
What makes a blog worth following?

4 comments:

Nicolasa said...

I absolutely love this little girl and the story is amazing. I love the way Kelly writes. She leaves me hanging on to every word!

Kelly said...

Aww that baby is adorable. I'll have to go check out this blog.

I think a blog is worth following when the writer's personality comes out somehow :)

Formerly known as Frau said...

I read Kellie's blog Nella is so adorable! Really an amazing story and family.

Beth P. said...

Oh I LOVE reading Kelle Hampton's writing! She is an amazing writer, photographer, and mother. The raw and honest emotions she felt and then shared made me cry so much. Nella is a gorgeous child, and exactly what you said... precious!